Dragon Nest

At first I was turned off by the visual style they use but now I'm having a blast with it. Fun gameplay (gets Very fun after level 15, when you get a class specialization), has varying mission difficulties, has guilds, pvp, and pve group dungeons. Only things I can see putting people out are the aforementioned art style (cartoon), npc voices (some are pretty annoying) and the fact that aside from the main story (and often that as well) the dialogue is rarely (if ever) serious, though these were all minor problems for me as I've found the rest to be quite fun. That and it's still in open beta stages in NA, so depending on how fast you level you might be waiting for new content for some time.

Link: http://dragonnest.nexon.net/

I actually like the play style. This game is so fast. Is it all free, kind of like a browser game, or do we have to download client

This video with the high level Combat Arts is impressive

hate the game's title though

:P

gogo

Hadn't heard of this one before. Thanks for the heads up Rndm.

Oh what the heck. I got so many games happening atm whats another one going to matter.

Downloading now.

No problem stubbie, and gogo, it's all free, though they have an in game real cash store where you can buy better potions, increased inventory, armor, wings, etc. (imo most/all of the stuff is overpriced). More info: current level cap is 24, there are 4 classes: archer, warrior, cleric, and sorceress (with each class being able to choose from 2 specializations, with another choice available when they raise the level cap to 40), they just added the Edge of Darkness area, with a new mission- Jealous Atrium (defend a stationary statue from waves of attackers), more items to the Dragon Vault (real cash store), and the 1 vs 1 pvp ladder (grants unique equipment. Only playable once you've hit the level cap). Also, it's playable with a gamepad/xbox 360 controller (though I haven't tried it so I don't know how it is compared to mouse & keyboard gameplay). Also, anyone that makes a character on the Elena (west) server can add me, character is Berdys, and I'll try to help you out. :viking: