Can certain classes use jump effects while mounted?

Horses have one truly awesome traveling perk, if you are traveling and you get to a slight cliff, wall, creek, you can just jump over them. Well I've read that on the Unique Class Mounts, you don't have Mount abilities u just use your own. My question is, for certain classes that have Jump/Teleport abilities like Assailing somersault, Belligerent Vault, Forest Flight, Shadow Step, and Propelled Levitation, can you use them while mounted to have the same effect/perk?

Hmmmm... I feel a little evil today... But, I am too nice to leave someone hanging, so I will say that all combat arts are useable while on your unique mount. :devil:

Although, I will say the console targeting for these abilities is annoying. Un-useable in combat, IMO, but good for utility. The TG on the Mobilicum using Propelled Levitation is my favourite :trans:

Fricken Sweet, ahite you guys, my PSN is the same as you see it here TyBudd that "B" might be important, but thats how I have it, if you see me on, join most likely I'm on the light side, I'd like to see how you guys handle bosses:)