Unlock code for sacred 2 Videos!

Hello all I am somewhat new here. I have had the US version of Sacred 2 for under a month. I have also successfully Installed the Ice and Blood Expansion to my game and Patched them without problem.

My question is basically this. Is there a cheat code to unlock all of the in game videos:) I am not asking for an in game cheat. I just want to watch all of the special Videos that are currently locked. Thats basically it.

Thank you for your time.

Hello all I am somewhat new here. I have had the US version of Sacred 2 for under a month. I have also successfully Installed the Ice and Blood Expansion to my game and Patched them without problem.

My question is basically this. Is there a cheat code to unlock all of the in game videos:) I am not asking for an in game cheat. I just want to watch all of the special Videos that are currently locked. Thats basically it.

Thank you for your time.

No codes that I am aware of, but the videos are easy to unlock and come about thru regular game play. The concert is really cool and the quest to unlock it isn't too bad. And you get some nifty loots for it too.

Actually, it's quite easy to view them. Get RAD Game tools - it's free and it plays BIK video format, install it and watch the videos as many times as you wish.

Actually, it's quite easy to view them. Get RAD Game tools - it's free and it plays BIK video format, install it and watch the videos as many times as you wish.

Yes but the Rad tools do not give the dialog that you get from watching them ingame.