I recently purchased a new PC, and still have Sacred2 installed on my other one.

I installed it fresh on this new beast and downloaded the patches.

Apparently Sacred2 cannot be found on my system, and I need to reinstall.

Ok, so I removed it, and reinstalled, but, same issue. cmon..what am I doing wrong?

Please help, my Shadow Warrior is getting bored.

Have you got it installed on a different hard drive to your os? There are sometimes issues patching in that circumstance.

Its installed in the folder C: Programs(x86) , Deep Silver , Sacred2-Fallen Angel. and this is where I moved the patches to. frustrating, cos my old PC was a bit of a pig, and now I wanna play with all the effects on, as its ment to be played

Have you got it installed on a different hard drive to your os? There are sometimes issues patching in that circumstance.

Its installed in the folder C: Programs(x86) , Deep Silver , Sacred2-Fallen Angel. and this is where I moved the patches to. frustrating, cos my old PC was a bit of a pig, and now I wanna play with all the effects on, as its ment to be played

Hmm...did you download the patches for the correct version?

Hmm...did you download the patches for the correct version?

As far as Im aware yes, I installed the UK version last time, and thats what Im trying to do now. I even have 3 patches just to make sure Im using the right one.

You are trying to install a wrong patch. You must patch it first with 2.02 to 2.10 patch, then with 2.10 to 2.12 ... and then the other patches.

Alternatively, try downloading and using the Patch_2.40.0. It applies every patch released for the original 2.0.2 version to get it to 2.40. Then's there the 2.43 patch you can get as well after this one.

You are trying to install a wrong patch. You must patch it first with 2.02 to 2.10 patch, then with 2.10 to 2.12 ... and then the other patches.

Alternatively, try downloading and using the Patch_2.40.0. It applies every patch released for the original 2.0.2 version to get it to 2.40. Then's there the 2.43 patch you can get as well after this one.

Thank you, thats the one I used (also 2.43) now its on!

I am also using win7 which I had to change to XP sp6 to get it working correctly

Edited by DunJuan