In the screenshot the first Combat Art slot is washed out with white color and I can not see the cool down timer, even when I select a different active CA, if I move the CA from the first slot I can read it in any other CA slot. It is only the first CA slot that is ghosted... when I select 'alt, all the ground items dropped also have the washed out text just like the Attribute numbers in the screenshot... (readable, but def a ghost image)... in the Combat Art/ Combo Screen 1 of the Combat Arts is also washed out with white, ghosted also it is not the same CA that is ghosted in the first CA slot, that is Skelly Fort...;) finally, on the main menu, selecting Single Player or any of the menu option the text gets washed out and ghosted just like the Attribute numbers in the screenshot.

Anyone knows whats up? Version 2.62.2 Ice and Blood,added CM patch but issues were happening from day 1 install of retail Sacred 2 Gold, then I dl Ice and Blood, then the CM patch. Running on XP SP3 dx is updated and I have 4Gigs but XP only sees 3Gigs, its a windows thing. Tried default textures and minimal textures, nothing changes it not screen resolution or any of the obvious graphics settings... not running PHYx even though vid card could handle it (ATI Radeon HD 5750 1gig)... very confused!

post-5041-0-42883100-1319529799_thumb.jpg