YouTube’s Spookiest Halloween Videos [BOO!]

FdmNews

mashable_youtube_video_of_the_day_logo.png

Each day, Mashable highlights one noteworthy YouTube video. Check out all our viral video picks.

The Simpsons - No TV and No Beer

Brian Anthony Hernandez: In this clip from The Simpsons: Treehouse of Horror V, Homer turns a little loopy after being deprived of two of man's best friends: TV and beer!

Homer: "So what do you think, Marge? All I need is a title. I was thinking along the lines of 'No TV and No Beer Make Homer' something something."

Marge: "Go Crazy?"

Homer: "Don't mind if I do!"

Click here to view this gallery.

Rather than limit ourselves to just one YouTube video today, we bring you a whole collection of our favorite spooky clips from the streaming platform. Be prepared to be horrified by this roundup.

Watch in awe as a ghost cuts through a pumpkin. Quiver as a pumpkin head interpretive dances in a cemetary. And, possibly most frighteningly, see what happens when Homer Simpson goes without TV and beer.

And please let us know your favorite in the comments.

More About: Halloween, viral-video-of-day, YouTube

For more Entertainment coverage:

di
di

Mashable?i=MldgFA6EEvs:ZbbNLWJSdV8:D7DqB2pKExk Mashable?i=MldgFA6EEvs:ZbbNLWJSdV8:V_sGLiPBpWU Mashable?i=MldgFA6EEvs:ZbbNLWJSdV8:F7zBnMyn0Lo Mashable?d=qj6IDK7rITs Mashable?d=_e0tkf89iUM Mashable?i=MldgFA6EEvs:ZbbNLWJSdV8:gIN9vFwOqvQ Mashable?d=yIl2AUoC8zA Mashable?d=P0ZAIrC63Ok Mashable?d=I9og5sOYxJI Mashable?d=CC-BsrAYo0A Mashable?i=MldgFA6EEvs:ZbbNLWJSdV8:_cyp7NeR2Rw
MldgFA6EEvs

View the full article