General question about Ice and Blood shopping.

Hey guys,

In Ice and Blood, is there any benefit to raising a shopping toon to level 200 to get the best possible mods on rings and amulets? All I really care about are the accessories, but if it takes an entire day to get one good one, then I'd rather take a higher frequency of lesser items at a lower level. I know that Ice and Blood severely nerfed +all skills, so if level 200 isn't efficient for shopping anymore, I'm curious as to what the optimal level would be? And I suppose the real question is, at level 200, will I still be using storebought accessories in my item sockets? As well, is it true that the Seraphim has the potential to have the highest number of sockets? If so, I'd likely start raising a seraphim to whatever the optimal level might be for shopping..

Well, +AS was nerfed, but to compensate I think the bargaining tiers may have been changed slightly. In regards to raising a toon to 200...its a lot of work, takes a long time and to then raise other toons to the level at which they can benefit from a shopper at that level requires a lot more effort...I think it depends on how much work you want to put into each toon. If you level a shopper to 100 and decide that that's far enough for you then you park it there and play away, same for 140 or whatever you decide is enough.

As to max level bargaining, I think it as seraphim, dual wield + the cm set which has no bonuses but lots of sockets.

Edit: The Goddess of Shopping - High level bargaining.

Sounds like I'm gonna get to work on a level ~140 or so Seraphim and park it at whatever level is just before tier 12 items stop appearing at shops. The issue for me is that I have another toon with bargaining, a TG, but the issue is that I want to get him to level 200 (since he's also my smith), and TGs have a depressingly low potential of item sockets. Thanks for that info!

I do play with the CM set, however, I've heard the Mutation sets are ridiculously hard to find. Otherwise, yeah, at level 200, my TG would probably hit about 500+ Bargaining, at least, if I get a ton of Necklace of Greed.

I'll probably just stand pat for now. Currently leveling my LL% seraphim off the Nameless Guardians, going to get her up to my TG's level then shop a bunch of nice accessories for her. Funnily enough, I haven't found a single piece of the Celestial set off the Guardians, but I've completed Niokaste's set. :/ The fact that I've put 111 levels into my TG is also a motivating factor to not start another toon at this point. If I do decide to get a shopping toon at around the ~140 range, it'll probably be a seraphim, but it won't be any time soon. I want to see where this goes first.