Does the CM Patch fix Paralyzing Dread?

Hey all,

I was about to start a new inquisitor, but before I do (and so pick a build) I was curious whether Paralyzing Dread still caused the Inquisitor's negative status affects to hit himself in the CM patch? I tried searching both here and in the general forums, but couldn't find anything at all.

Thanks in advance, and also for all your work!

The only detail I can find is on the wiki which cays that the bug only effects console versions.

Paralyzing Dread

Hey, thanks. I was under the impression it was in PC also, since I seem to recall they figured out it was responsible for the Ilgard's Serious Open Wound Self Kills in this thread. I'll start a softcore character and try it out I guess. Thanks for the response in any case!

The only detail I can find is on the wiki which cays that the bug only effects console versions.

Paralyzing Dread

Hey, thanks. I was under the impression it was in PC also, since I seem to recall they figured out it was responsible for the Ilgard's Serious Open Wound Self Kills in this thread. I'll start a softcore character and try it out I guess. Thanks for the response in any case!

Well, patch 2.40 fixed that bug (open wounds stacking). As for the paralyzing dread bug, a quick test with my inquisitor didn't appear to show it causing the effects on himself.

Oh, super, thanks for your help! It's quite embarrassing how long I've avoided Inqui because of bad memories of this problem, great to hear it was resolved, and now I feel silly to learn it was in fact solved ages ago, hah.

Have a great day, and thanks again!