Console w/bugged Damage lore = Fail Inquisitor?

I am seeing alot that Damage Lore on Consoles is bugged as well as mods with secondary damage effects, for one is this true, or just here say,

and 2

if so, the sacredwiki says that Damage Lore is a primary skill for Inquisitor's, (seems to be primary only for them) does it mean, that you will always be gimped on consoles using this class, since you won't be able to get its full potential because of the bug?

Damage Lore is one of the consoles' "stay-away" skills. Blacksmithing is totally borked, and DL is second on the list.

DL works fine pre-mastery on the consoles. The benefits of adding the 75th hard point do not take effect, however. So, consolers can use the skill to help proc secondary effects. BUT, it is so incredibly inefficent I don't recommend it. The really handy and useful thing (some say... powerful as well) is when the mastery effects kick in. Not only do you have the 75 hard points, but usually considerable +skills boosting it and it will skyrocket your DoT damages and secondary effect durations.

Inquisitors don't benefit from the properly-working DL any more than the other classes, I'd say Elf and TG can use it better... Their spells are elemental-based, and just considering that Inquisitor's best spell (Clustering Maelstrom) is physical-based, and the typical follow-ups Ravging Thrust is physical and a Callous or Ruthless move is usually physical-based weaponry...

Damage Lore being a primary skill for the Inquisitor just means that he doesn't need another skill to unlock it. For example, most characters need Tactics Lore or a weapon lore to access damage lore. This doesn't necessarily mean that it's a "must have" skill.