Chance that opponent cannot evade (PS3)

Hey guys, so I'm playing a DW dryad, and I found two swords, each with 10% Chance that opponent cannot evade. So I put them on, then I remembered my Sinister Predator buff adds a chance that they cannot evade also, exact same stat. so I check my overview to see, and I see 20% Chance that opponent cannot evade. Then I scroll down and see another "23.7% chance that opponent cannot evade" I assume the 23.7 is from sinister predator, but my question is.. do they stack with or without diminishing returns? Does it equal to 43.7% chance that opponent cannot evade or does it get lowered by an unknown variable?

Hey there,

They stack and that is WITHOUT diminishing returns. The CtH from sinister adds not only to range but melee as well. Not sure where I read this particular info, think if its not on the wiki it was on the SIF.

Hey there,

They stack and that is WITHOUT diminishing returns. The CtH from sinister adds not only to range but melee as well. Not sure where I read this particular info, think if its not on the wiki it was on the SIF.

Which reminds me, I want to get a new indicator for the item modifiers whether there are diminishing returns or not in each description...in fact, this could be good as a table?

I remember asking about this before too, I think Chattius listed them on forum, I'll see if that can be pulled up for community.

:)

gogo