Word Runes?

While playing I found an item called "Em" with nothing but "KithEmAl" as a description. It has a lv10 requirement and has 34 combined physical and magical armor. I'm posting here because I'm guessing this was added by the CM Patch. Is this some sort of easter egg? I haven't found any other items like it yet. Are there other and if there are can you do interesting stuff with them?

You're right. Sigils are totally new thing added by CM-crew. Not quite an easter egg, but a nice idea.

As it was discovered that one could get the set bonuses from the non-active relic holders slots too, so it would be possible to gain advantage

from me than 3 slots at the time.

Or something along those lines. If memory serves, there was better description on the CM-thread.

You're right. Sigils are totally new thing added by CM-crew. Not quite an easter egg, but a nice idea.

As it was discovered that one could get the set bonuses from the non-active relic holders slots too, so it would be possible to gain advantage

from me than 3 slots at the time.

Or something along those lines. If memory serves, there was better description on the CM-thread.

Thanks for the info and that link. Now to try to find all of those sigils.