Sacred Underworld Life - Leech build

I'm thinking of using Blood Bite as my main CA and using blood kiss to weaken my opponents. Also, I'm thinking of socketing either vamp runes that give life-leech, or Wood Elf runes that give resistance to all damage. I thought about socketing extended night runes, but I'm not sure if it's worth it.

Hm. Never thought to test resists vs. the sunlight. Not sure about that, but instinct (which is 50-50, typically) tells me that sunlight damage is not resistable (like the special damage types from the weapon-sets).

• Like! 1

Does anyone know the length of days and nights in Ancaria? The reason I'm asking is because, I would like to know how long I have before it's safe to turn into vamp form and how long I have before I need to change back to knight form, before I start burning?

The day/night cycle is represented in the HUD, not sure if that's what you mean. Also, there are lighting cues, IIRC, to let you know day, night and morning/evening.

On-topic, the 'extended day/night' mods actually just extend the particuar cycle, actually increasing the length of a day! (I think ;)

The day/night cycle is represented in the HUD, not sure if that's what you mean. Also, there are lighting cues, IIRC, to let you know day, night and morning/evening.

On-topic, the 'extended day/night' mods actually just extend the particuar cycle, actually increasing the length of a day! (I think ;)

Actually, I was wondering if anyone has actually timed it to see how long, in real world seconds/minutes, it takes. But, thanks. :happy: