Kral wing deamon temple glitch

after I beat kral, I followed the quest arrow to the cave,temple near by, it has a couple of elementles in it then a room with pillers with script on them, I am right were I need to be but I can't continue cos theres nothing to activate the portal

On the Light campaign, you have to activate a series of pillars. Each one summons a holograph that speaks to you. Finally, the portal spawns your mentor (not going to try and spell his name from memory). After talking to him, you can progress.

I assume Shadow is similar, but cannot speak from personal experience.

On Shadow, same deal as Lujate said, just it's the Grand Inquisitor instead.

When you press L1 at each pillar, it spawns a holographic Temple Guardian, which you then need to talk to.

The section is a chain of pressing L1 and X: Pillar, TG, next pillar, TG, next pillar, TG, run to the back of the cave, pillar, (possibly another TG), holographic pad, "What's-his-face" (Light) or Grand Inquisitor (Shadow).

On the Light campaign, you have to activate a series of pillars. Each one summons a holograph that speaks to you. Finally, the portal spawns your mentor (not going to try and spell his name from memory). After talking to him, you can progress.

I assume Shadow is similar, but cannot speak from personal experience.

Liosilath - the name you were digging for...

On Shadow, same deal as Lujate said, just it's the Grand Inquisitor instead.

When you press L1 at each pillar, it spawns a holographic Temple Guardian, which you then need to talk to.

The section is a chain of pressing L1 and X: Pillar, TG, next pillar, TG, next pillar, TG, run to the back of the cave, pillar, (possibly another TG), holographic pad, "What's-his-face" (Light) or Grand Inquisitor (Shadow).

Grand Inquisitor Nimonuil - the shadow path's mentor...

Just out of curiosity - you are in the correct cave - right?

In the PC version there are two caves in the pyramid. One is for the light path, the other is for the shadow.

When you're in the cave - where is the gold quest pointer aiming? deeper into the cave or somewhere else?

That's the correct cave. The front-most pillar should have a Gold ring (for campaign mission) around it, requiring you to press L1 near it (which spawns the Holographic TG).

If you're online anytime this weekend, I should be around all evening (and most of tomorrow) on my main account, so I can check it out for you.

If scheduling a time works better, then I can swing that also.