Diaanja's Retreat Boss

Started playing Sacred 2 made a shopper dryad did the The cursed forest quests and the Hellhound appeared and Diaanja's retreat started another character and no boss can anyone pls help me.

Hi..

Ok.. Let me see if I have this straight.

You created a Dryad, went to the Cursed Forest, got to Diaanja's, the Hellhound boss appeared.

Then you stopped, created another character, went back to the cursed forest got to Diaanja's and no hellhound.

The question I have to ask - did you check your quest book to make sure you've gotten everything in the quest chain previous to that done? That would be the only reason I can think of why the beast wouldn't show up.

Hi..

Ok.. Let me see if I have this straight.

You created a Dryad, went to the Cursed Forest, got to Diaanja's, the Hellhound boss appeared.

Then you stopped, created another character, went back to the cursed forest got to Diaanja's and no hellhound.

The question I have to ask - did you check your quest book to make sure you've gotten everything in the quest chain previous to that done? That would be the only reason I can think of why the beast wouldn't show up.

I did all the q on the way for xp if u know to tell me who starts the chain would be great.