Sacred 2 Map Exploring

I couldn't answer a question my daughter put:

'Is it enough to visit each cross at the red-lined map to have all explored what is possible?'

You may or may not know that there is a line in options which puts on red coordinate lines on the map, see the attachment. The explored map probably uses little squares you have to visit. But are these squares the ones from options file?

And do you have to enter the little squares or just see them (extended view range)?

And if you have just to see them and the red squares are bigger than the little ones you have to explore, which view range is needed so that the red squares are enough?

post-4779-0-37310800-1385104720_thumb.jpg

• Like! 1

How exactly did you turn it on? What command was it?

I think those red lines mark the edges of the map segment which make up the world just like squares on a chessboard. Instead of loading the entire world at once the game loads/draws only visible segments of the world. It is there for the developers, not the players.

You could “collect” all the intersections, but that would not help you enjoy the game. Its more fun exploring areas you have not been to, stop and admire the scenery.

• Like! 1

I think I did like 800quests... so I think nearly know all places. The question was because how to get a big map explored quickly to have better drops.

To learn about the sector-border lines, bubbleheads for all the heroes and beasts, camera settings ...

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?/topic/10378-optionscustomtxt-tips/

• Like! 1