Legendary items

Are most of them just random drops? I know about Boneslicer and the ones you get at end of character quest chain, but where do rest come from? I am referring the ones showing on http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php/Sacred_2:Legendary_Database

Its a tough call trying to remember this game after 4 years away. I couldn't even remember the button to heal myself (lucky a friend remembered it was space bar).

What's the story about unlockable weapons? I saw a post about them but the link in post is long dead.

Most of the class chain quest rewards are Legendary. Then there is of course Boneslicer. These could very well be the only Legendaries a player ever encounters because they are coded to be SO very rare in the scripts. Not only are they incredibly rare, but they only drop from bosses.

You should still be able to post a request for the Unlock Item Codes thread, and someone will PM you the codes. It looks like you're on Playstation, but in case you have the PC version, the CM Patch makes the Unlock items drop normally like other uniques.

Thanks, so they just really rare. No problems, I guess if I hadn't stopped playing game 4 years ago I might have some of them by now. I have about 10 Boneslicers in my shared bank space so I don't need them and since I play a DW Shadow Warrior, the axe you get at end of that chain is pointless.

I have the cm patch installed already, so saves chasing the codes. I don't know why I put my psn code in, as I never played Sacred 2 on ps3 since I knew the pc version was better (and didn't have a ps3 until after I stopped playing Sacred 2). Maybe if Unbended was ever released on PS4, that code would make sense here :)