Clan D.M

Guest Cthulhu

Guest Cthulhu

Hey there, just wondering if you would consider letting gintukas and myself (cthulhu) join your clan. We're currently in a temporary clan D.M (ranked 73 with 2 members average 114k per member) and looking for a new home. We're both very active, so let me know what you think

Guest gogoblender

Welcome to the D.a.r.k Matters site both of you!

Thank you for the interest in our clan. And judging by your rankings lol, yeah...guess you guys are as active as we are! ;)

Your rankings are good and your application has been submitted to the clan vote.

First question that has popped into our mind though is why you've chosen a clan like ours that only has four members so far?

We ask because we're a pretty close group of friends here playing at D.a.r.k and most of us have been playing one game or another for almost two years now.

And while Ranks are important...to us though they're just part of the beginning. We were reluctant to recruit in-game because of the trust and loyalty factor. And...lol, we didn't know if the people we found would turn out to be nice peeps or not. D.a.r.k is kind of like family and so we're trying to pick our family members well. ;)

We ARE looking to grow though and perhaps some history of yourselves for example: as submitted by clan The Spawn in their application for diplomacy with D.a.r.k

http://s14.invisionfree.com/Dark_Ogame/ind...p?showtopic=106

They were honest, open and funny (:P)when first contacting us and that trust on both ends resulted in a successful alliance as well as great new posters in the forum B)

So tell us a bit about yourselves.

Since we don't really know you from before then perhaps become a member here at our site and post some notes or info that could help us make this decision.

Once again, thank you for the interest in our clan and best of wishes.

respect

:)

gogo

p.s. hey Ctulhu! Weren't you in that clan of Canadians before? C.o.r.e? Yay Canada! B)

Thanks for the welcome gogo! Actually, it was a much more detailed and thought out response than I was expecting. Although, I DO remember how outgoing you were when you visited my old alliance's forum a few months ago it didnt click until you mentioned it to me. Small world!

Unfortunatly all my friends from core are in the navy in real life and are all stuck doing basic training in Quebec for 6 months now. I guess thats the beginning of my application story, because my real life friends were gone so I wanted to find some online buddies. A little bit about me first: I'm a 23 year old Canadian, studying pre-med in Newfoundland. I sneak off to the computer lab between lectures and labs to play ogame. I practice judo a lot, and I actually used to live in japan, so I can speak some japanese too!

So anyway, I ended up joining order, where I met gintukas, who is a really interesting character too. He speaks quite a few languages, and he's really chatty. I send him one or two messages everytime I sign in, just chatting it up and joking around. The founder and admin of order both quit uni 9 recently, and a lot of the players were inactive, so we (gintukas and I) ended up leaving and formed our own temporary alliance as a bit of a joke, until we could find a new home.

So, why dark? Two main reasons: 1) You folks are active and 2) Its a really good size alliance. If you take a look at the D.M alliance page you'll see that we have a little humor and we're not looking for a big alliance. Also, since my initial post I've recieve LOTS of posts from you folks and your friends just saying hello or wishing us good luck and that sort of thing. What a nice suprise!

Guest gogoblender

wow

lol, now that's what I call an intro thread!

heh, you must be a wizz at cv's! ;)

Thanks fer the posting, Ctulhu.

Our clan will vote on this and you should have a response by tommorrow...Miskatonic time ;)

We will send the response to you in-game or email.

Best Regards

:)

gogo

I wount write too much, because cthulhu did a great job, so I just will introduce myself.

orriginally I'm from lithuania, moved to minnesota 6 years ago, and looks that I'm stuck in this cold place for long time :(.

I'm 33 years old, playing ogame since summer ( have an account in uni6). in uni9 used to be part of SYN for awhile. now we just looking for some good, friendly,small alliance ( looks that you are one of those)

so, thanks for your time and hope to hear from you soon