After some nagging I finally got round to putting up some pics of my planes.

This first one is the Crossfire, and the one that I have been working hard on to get it to its current state. I was given the model about 6 weeks ago. In that time it has been stripped, cleaned up and had repairs done, then it was sprayed and covered and trimed as shown. This is an image of it not sporting and engine. Thankfully the ebay item I have been waiting for, for the last three weeks arrived, badly packed, but it works.

dsc01205qd8.th.jpg

This one is the Graupner Cirrus. Something that can be classed as a classic aircraft. It has a 3 metre span and glides very nicely. Currently not flying due to me recovering the wings, something that has taken a back burner for about the last 6 months. It also needs both the main servos replacing due to dubious reliabilty

dsc01181ny4.th.jpg

And this is the one that had mechinal failure in flight and then met with an electic fence shortly after not flying anymore and is a write off. The Fence sliced both wings into little pieces. And the person holding it is me.

dscn6196bp5.th.jpg

I have other planes in various forms but no pics of them at the moment. I shall post them up here as and when the get into a state where I would like to photograph them

Guest gogoblender

Rik, what an awesome thread

I've been lookin at model airplanes ever since I was a kid. And was always jealous too! :P I've seen some of the coolest planes at some shows here in montreal and the trix the guys could make these airplanes do is unbelievable!

:bounce:

gogo