Star Trek Legacy

Star Trek Legacy

STAR TREK: LEGACY is an epic game of Starfleet combat spanning the entire Star Trek Universe, featuring all the ships from every episode, every film. Players become the Admiral of a task force of warships and must lead their fleet to victory in large-scale battles complete with stunning visuals and special effects.

Gameplay

As the Admiral of the Fleet you choose the ships, equipment, and captains that you will lead into battle. The game is designed to provide dramatic large-scale battles with easy-to use controls.

Key Features

* The quintessential Trek Experience.

Legacy covers all 40 years of Trek, the first game ever to do this: The Original Series, Next Generation, Deep Space Nine, Voyager, and Enterprise. Storyline by renowned Star Trek writer D.C. Fontana with her partner Derek Chester. Voiceover provided by all five captains.

* Stunning Next-Gen Graphics.

Beautiful space environments filled with fully realized nebulas, wormholes, planets, and stars. Highly realistic ship models that look as good (or better) than the ones in the films and shows.

* Real time Starfleet combat.

Engage in large-scale combat with dozens of warships fighting massive battles.

* Extensive multiplayer with full Xbox Live support.

From small-scale engagements to all-out war involving multiple star systems. Matchmaking, stat tracking, and player rankings on Xbox Live.

* Single player Federation campaign.

Spanning three full epochs (Enterprise, The Original Series, and The Next Generation).

* Detailed weapon effects and damage modeling.

Weapons searing with energy and charged shields that surge with every hit. Ships with full damage modeling that break apart, strewing debris and sparks.

* Over sixty ships and four playable races.

From small scouts and light cruisers to fearsome battleships. Command the powerful fleets of the Federation, Klingon, Romulan, and Borg races. All beautifully rendered with the latest technology

What platforms will it be released on?

The game will be released on the Xbox 360 and PC.

What is the release date?

Legacy will be shipped to stores on November 21, 2006. It will be released in Europe in December 2006.

What are the PC system requirements?

* Windows XP (Home, Media Center or Pro Editions)

with Service Pack 2

* DirectX Version 9.0c

* Intel Pentium 4 (2.66ghz or higher)

or AMD Athlon XP 2800+ or higher

* DX9 compatible AGP 8X or PCI Express video card,

128 MB VRAM, Pixel Shader 1.4

* 16-bit Direct Sound compatible sound card,

speakers or headphones required for audio

* 512 MB RAM

* 5 GB free space

* LAN or Broadband connection (DSL or Cable Modem)

for Multiplayer

* Windows compatible Keyboard & Mouse

Who is the developer?

Boston-based Mad Doc Software, the creators of Star Trek: Armada II and Empire Earth II.

What era of Star Trek is the game based on?

The storyline spans the entire STAR TREK Universe, including the Original Series, STAR TREK: The Next Generation®, STAR TREK: Deep Space Nine®, STAR TREK: Voyager®, and STAR TREK: Enterprise® eras.

What type of game is it?

It is a real time strategy game of Starfleet combat.

Will the game have any of the original cast members?

Legacy will feature the voices of all 5 orginal captains: William Shatner (Kirk), Patrick Stewart (Picard), Scott Bakula (Archer), Avery Brooks (Sisko), and Kate Mulgrew (Janeway).

How many ships are there and what races can you play?

You will be able to command over 60 different ships from the Federation, Klingon, Romulan, and Borg races.

What type of multiplayer features will there be?

The robust Multiplayer mode will include full Xbox Live Support and a wide variety of game modes. Everything from simple skirmishes to epic battles involving multiple star systems.

Guest gogoblender
Gogo your graph. card wont be giggleing when you start it. :cow_white:

And it was about time for a star trek game to come out.

noooooooooo

why was I afraid you were gonna say that kat

:cow_white:

gogo

I know Gogo I started playing Need For Speed Carbon and my graph. card is holding just fine but I dont know if I can count on it to do so with the other games that will be coming out this moths. :4rofl: