L.Laser 11

H.Laser 8

Gauss 5

Ion C. 9

Plasma 1

S.Dome 1

He captured

- metal, - crystal and - deuterium.

The attacker lost a total of 40.000 units.

The defender lost a total of 12.576.000 units.

At these space coordinates now float 2.359.500 metal and 1.320.900 crystal.

The chance for a moon to be created is 20 %.

all debris was mine :)

stoopid Mods feel that 4HF are not sufficient fleet and therefor moved my HOF to the CR section making it a not hof but still 20%er with only minimal losses!! when I return from GO-ing I will be having firm words with the BA's telling them that their rules suck ass and that they need to realise that their rules are not detailed enough

Guest gogoblender

owch

Dan, I'm really sorry to hear about this

This is a mod call I REALLY disagree with.

Rips are fleet no?

I don't know why they're making a distinction here tween rips and other kinds of ships.

Especially since you're "fleet" took out another

Bad call on the mod's side imo

:)

gogo

Nice HoF dan, shame about the MODs (and the four HF pilots)

I've added to your 'HoF' in the CR section complaining about the shoddy modding :) I'm feeling malicious. I means what the worst that can happen... I get banned from OOF, scary (NOT)

Nice HoF dan, shame about the MODs (and the four HF pilots)

I've added to your 'HoF' in the CR section complaining about the shoddy modding :) I'm feeling malicious. I means what the worst that can happen... I get banned from OOF, scary (NOT)

well to make up for it my lovely new BS are going on a HOF mission to that guy to finish him off, and I make a nice profit:

Result: | Attacker wins (100%) | after ~ 4 rounds

Debris Field: 3.748.500 Metal (302%), 2.063.700 Crystal (333%) max. 308 Recycler

Losses Attacker: 1.240.000 Metal, 620.000 Crystal and 0 Deuterium

Losses Defender: 11.665.000 Metal, 6.562.000 Crystal and 860.000 Deuterium

Moonchance: 20% Chance

I see taht as a fairly safe attack but then again everything needs to go according to plan. I sent the cyclers before so taht there is only something like a 15 minute gap between fleet and cyclers.

but yeah the mods can go frig themselves ( excuse my lanuage) because there are stipulationf for RIP only fleets needs to create a 100million + df but 4 HF with the 3 rip's to me means its not RIP ONLY because its got some other ships there!

Yeah that really sucks dan! I remember the old version of the rules stated that rip fleets dont count, and you cant throw in one or two probes to make it legal. They would only allow rips if they were part of a substantial fleet. Seems really dumb to me, rip hofs are hard to make because of the speed. I DO NOT agree with this rule at all. I want to see as many rip hofs as you can manage :):bye::D

Yeah that really sucks dan! I remember the old version of the rules stated that rip fleets dont count, and you cant throw in one or two probes to make it legal. They would only allow rips if they were part of a substantial fleet. Seems really dumb to me, rip hofs are hard to make because of the speed. I DO NOT agree with this rule at all. I want to see as many rip hofs as you can manage :drinks::woot::yay:

well the rules are currently being re-writeen by teh GA's and the BA's because I have been making a very big point of this that the RIP's were not the majority of the fleet and only accounted for 43% of the actual fleet. but yeah because of me and my persitance at being annoying they are reveiwing all board rules and some ingame rules because I'm jsut exploiting everything I can at the moment. in hope they will promote me to SGO so that I have more power and will be able to deal with a lot more probalmes and find more flaws with the ogame system!

Mwahaha I suppose they would want you to look at the % of resources that make up your fleet. 99.9999% RIPs :drinks: But yes, go for SGO and change things from the top