ISK of EVE online

Dear all:

Nice to meet all of you. I do not know how many people play eve-online in this labour union. I play it for long time, and have a lots of ISK could support all of you. You could setup top labour union in eve world shortly.

I could suppot the ISK to all of you as much as you need.

100million 33$.(more need, more cheaper) If you need, Pls. contact with me without any hesitantion

My MSN: alexander__ii@hotmail.com

Hi Candyman...Welcome to the Forum...Always good to see new faces :)

Thats a nice offer you made there...I'm sure you'll be getting your brains picked over game play regarding EVE ;)

I just started it and it's huge vast...lol...I'm still going through the tutorial so I hope you'll stick around and chat to us all about this game and ofc anything else you want to chat about :) I know there are quite a few people here interested in playing.

Have fun here :)

Eve online is the top1 internet game of the world. More than 25k players online at the same time. All of the world players play the game on only one server. So it is a very very big game. ISK is the money in game. You could find more than 100 ways to gather it. But all of them is not very easy. But in this game, you have to spend millions of ISK to learn the skill, to buy the battle ship and so on. Just I know the top ship worths more than 100 billion. If you gather ISK in game little by little, I think you have to spend more than 2 years.

I could support you the ISK, as much as you need. cheaper and quick.

Guest gogoblender

First off...Candy man a big hello from you to the forum.

Welcome!

And...free money?

Woot!

lol, even if it's called Isk :P

and third of all...I just finally saw that HUGE new trailer put out by Eve.

Yer right cyg...it's pretty special. In fact..it's possibly the most thrilling trailer for a video game that I've ever seen.

So...all that being said...lol, I hate eve for making her want her so badly

*sigh*

Hmmm...maybe I got a second piggy bank here somewhere....

:)

gogo

Edit: btw Candy...Bef has been speaking of yer autofleetsave program that you guys have written up fer ogame.

I'm very interested and perhaps others here as well. Would you mind opening up a thread in our ogame section and maybe talking about it?

Thanks]

• 3 months later...

Ah, EVE.

I have 2 characters in EVE

PCP Mcgee - main character, combatant and trader

Freeedom - builder and miner

Can anyone else playing EVE pls post on here with your character names?

I'll msg you in-game.

I've previously been involved with Ascendant Frontier (alliance) and started a trading corp with a few friends in EVE. My characters have been based in the Placid and Forge regions. Thats around Jita and Stacmon.

I can help any new players out with tips, ships and isk. If we get a few of us playing it might be worth starting a D.A.R.K. corporation in EVE. /devil

For a looksy round EVE, head here

http://www.eve-online.com/

For a free 14-day trial account pls PM me with your email address or email me at club113@hotmail.com and I'll send you one.

and for a look at some clips from EVE try this link

http://myeve.eve-online.com/download/videos/

I wouldn't really compare EVE to any other online game due to the sheer number of different ways you can play it. You can be a miner, trader, hauler, fighter, pirate or anti-pirate. You can coose from about 12 different racial types each specializing in different ships and weapons. Have a look through and you'll start to see the complexity of the game. If you have more questions feel free to ask me here. I'll try and answer with as much info as I can or point you in the right direction.

:D