update 0.74c

Firefly

Well incase you all had not noticed the game has been upgraded to 0.74c

v0.74c

-Order by coordinates in the ally memberlist is now working correctly

-The session ID won't be transmitted in the Buddy list anymore

- Buildings from level 1 onwards will always be displayed, even if the requirements for the building have been demolished. The link to upgrade the building is displayed red and is inactive

The first two points are of little significance, apart from appearance and security (Not that I can see an alliance list, Gogo, Hint hint!)

The last point however is! This is how I read it, so you are reading my thought process. On a moon there is limited space and some of us like to build shipyards on moons for various reasons. After building up a moon, Robos are built down to create more space, but below level 2 the access to the shipyard would dissappear. Meaning that you would have to keep a minimum of a level 2 robo on the moon at all time thus wasting two slots. So now the Robos can be built down to nothing and Sensor Phalanx can be built in there place (not shipyards as you still need a minimum of lv 2 robo to build a shipyard)

This means that I can go from lv7 lunar, lv8 ship, lv 2 robo, lv 4 phalanx, and 1JG, to lv7 lunar, lv 8 ship, lv 6 phalanx and 1JG. So no more crappy medicore phalanx for me, or any other moon builders out there. It may however take sometime to build up the phalanx with only lv 1 robo and then no robo.

Hope this is useful

Firefly

p.s. this works I've tried it :)

Excellent info, and I am really glad about the upgrade. That is one of those things that has bothered me for some time, as all of my moons have shipyards, but I need to maintain a Level 2 robotics factory just in case I ever want to dismantle my shipyards. :)

Guest gogoblender
Well incase you all had not noticed the game has been upgraded to 0.74c

The first two points are of little significance, apart from appearance and security (Not that I can see an alliance list, Gogo, Hint hint!)

The last point however is! This is how I read it, so you are reading my thought process. On a moon there is limited space and some of us like to build shipyards on moons for various reasons. After building up a moon, Robos are built down to create more space, but below level 2 the access to the shipyard would dissappear. Meaning that you would have to keep a minimum of a level 2 robo on the moon at all time thus wasting two slots. So now the Robos can be built down to nothing and Sensor Phalanx can be built in there place (not shipyards as you still need a minimum of lv 2 robo to build a shipyard)

This means that I can go from lv7 lunar, lv8 ship, lv 2 robo, lv 4 phalanx, and 1JG, to lv7 lunar, lv 8 ship, lv 6 phalanx and 1JG. So no more crappy medicore phalanx for me, or any other moon builders out there. It may however take sometime to build up the phalanx with only lv 1 robo and then no robo.

Hope this is useful

Firefly

p.s. this works I've tried it :)

hahah, firefly, :whistle:

Thanks fer the headsup!

:twitch:

gogo