trance torrent tracker invites

PureAcid

reply with your email, ( 2 invites are taken I got a few more)

Very good music. but I only inform u that as u new user you will prolly have a delay in you DL for a undefinited time, (maybe somehours til 24 -48 hours ) anyway..'¨the client you should use to be able to download is µtorrent or utorrent, does not take any cpu/ram usage, very neat . just google for it.. clients like bitcomet, bitlord are banned, azaeraus stilll work I think.

and yes, your downloaded files are able to listen at while still seeding so try to seed as much as possible to get you're "ratio" up, which will give u faster downloads in future, as new user you're ratio is "bad" which will give slow download initally.

EDIT by Indy13: Sorry, but I had to take out all the links to the site you mentioned. You can still discuss in here about it and people can PM you about it, but you can't post the link. Hope you understand.

Guest gogoblender

yay!

PUre thanks fer comin here!

my addy is simple enuff...heh I was lucky ta get it...

gogoblender@hotmail.com

and thanks again!

:)

gogo

invitation sent, still some invites to go ... :)

and gogo , of course I come here, but I am, always so very busy, so I can not join Ogames or any other righ now.. :sigh:

Great, Gogo. besides u are able to make some " notice" for forum if u like, I think the tracker is candadian, and yes I am addicted trance and some psy, esp. Goa :D