What would you like to see in Sacred 2

Firstly, for me would be that poor liddul Dwarfy...he needs something to get around on...he puts me about run/waddling along like that...maybe a goat or a small highland cattle cow thingy or even an NPC would be good for him!

Then the Demon...better wings...not those iddy biddy ones but big flappy ones! I know could cause havoc with animations and stuff;)

A shared char stash!!!

A bigger chest! Oh please all I want is a bigger chest!!!

Gambling and the pubs ...I want to buy a round for those I party up with!!

Anyone else got any ideas/wants for the game?

Then the Demon...better wings...not those iddy biddy ones but big flappy ones!  I know could cause havoc with animations and stuff;)

*hands Claire's daemon a pair of sillicone wing implants*

A bigger chest!  Oh please all I want is a bigger chest!!

*blinks*

Nah, she couldn't have said that...

:P

Anyway...

There's a whole lot of stuff I want for Sacred 2 (mostly posted in the Sacred 2 forum over at SIF), but a few:

Modability

More info

New posters that know what the Search function is...

Guest gogoblender

hmmm, dunno about modability llama.

I'm kinda thinking that was one of the reaosons the game was so good...no?

Everyone always had the same reference point in terms of builds and ideas.

I think that was kinda important for a the kind of community that flourished at the SIF.

Yes, modability will give growth...but at what expense?

:)

gogo

p.s. I'm definitely all up fer the bigger chest though :P

I personally don't think that the lack of being able to mod Sacred was why the community was as nice as it was. I think that, for some reason, the Sacred community was a lot more mature (not necessarily older) than the D2 community (as a whole).

Maybe it's because Ascaron's a lot smaller than Blizzard, so the release (Sacred) was a lot more low key, so it didn't attract the uber-leet playahs that D2 did. Also Sacred was Ascaron's first game in that genre. Maybe it's because Sacred is just so much deeper & harder to master/understand than D2 that it turned them off?Sacred's also longer (I think) than D2, so it's harder to get up to the high levels. Plus we do have a low tolerance for that kind of person. There isn't a "season" in Sacred like there is in D2, so you don't get the rush to be level 216 in a few hours (like you do in D2), and there's probably only a handful of characters/players at that level anyway.

True, there will be mods that make Sacred easier & that will "help" bring in players who aren't as skilled, but if Ascaron don't support mods online then I don't think many of them will move over (and those that do will either get better, or leave).

Oh yeah, and there aren't any hacks either, so I'm sure that makes the community nicer as well (because those kind of people can't play online 'cause it's not as easy as they would like it).

I'm thinking it's more tweaks(some would be biggish tweaks) that would be great in Sacred 2, not huge jaw dropping changes that renders the game unrecognisable. I remember playing Deus EX...woo I loved that game...then out comes the 2nd one Invisible War...and for me ewww it toatlly ruined it. I've spoken to quite a few other people who played this and the concenus seems to be the same....the 2nd one was awful.

I also think a look needs to be taken at the SP player in Sacred 2....in mp we get the kill counter spawning the bosses if you can kill em all...sp was left out of this, yes I can understand why but still would be nice that there are some added features there. Also, I mentioned before I think, the shared stash should apply to SP somehow. I know we can mule in sp already but it is a bit of a pain.

Ugghh I need more coffee :zzz: