What's yer ogame background?

Guest gogoblender

Guest gogoblender

I was wondering if maybe we could get sound off here?

I''m curious as to what our community brings to the table and where it's all from.

This is my first uni, how bout you guys

;)

gogo

I played in german unis...

uni21 and uni35 . uni35 I make my first skills with ACS ...

but that was the reason to play ogame.org. here was not ACS.

in uni 21.de I was #70 , in uni35 I was top 10 player. in both unis I retired, because privat things.

here in uni 9 im back and play a very boring game. I got a savty acc ... , I got not much time too play .

but I watch the stats and think enough time for ogam.org ... ;)

Universe 9 was my first. Got sucked in by DaGirl from the Sacred forums. I played my original account until I was able to ungrade my old volkswagen to the high-class Indy13 Mercedes-Benz account and I'm still here.

Oh, I also played in Uni 10 with a bunch from Clan DA, but got my arse handed to me the day I broke through noob protection. I then got talked into trying the ACS Universe #5 with another bunch from Clan DA. Started from scratch there while all the rest were in the triple digit scores, I just couldn't keep up, but I did learn a little about ACS.

I also started an account in Uni 27 recently to try another go with ACS - just for fun. It's quite a bit different as really no one's safe - even #1. I've managed to struggle up to rank 51, made a bunch of friends there and have done both ACS attacks and ACS defends. Quite fun, but Universe 27 is truly ruthless. With the ability to gang up [up to 5 players] against one, seems everybody is quite a bit more aggressive, especially when they're in a strong alliance. Right now I'm being chased by a rank 230 player who just joined a top alliance and he has at least 2 buddies right close by. I do 2-3 hour fleetsaves all day long, just to hide my fleet from them.

I still consider Universe 9 my primary account - mainly because of this great community here...

im playing uni9 from beginning of the uni. used to play in uni6 (for long time - highest rank - 60+, but then started moontries, droped till 120+ and gave up my account (didnt have enough time at that time, and was playing in uni9).

played in uni5 for short time, tried uni8 for few months.

also playing in uni25 - still dont know what will do with that account.

im playing uni9 from beginning of the uni. used to play in uni6 (for long time - highest rank - 60+, but then started moontries, droped till 120+ and gave up my account (didnt have enough time at that time, and was playing in uni9).

played in uni5 for short time, tried uni8 for few months.

also playing in uni25 - still dont know what will do with that account.

that is the reason for less player in the unis. , uni-hoping.

mostly, the fleet was crashed and the player retired and change the uni. I hate this. everyone will the best, but just one player is the best. and if u lose the fleet or def or... rebuild and make it better ...

in u21.de I lose 3 times my fleet. I rebuild everytime. and y acc was greatly. unfortunaly I have not the time for play 2 unis ...