Unification Wars

I saw this link while playing ogame about 2 weeks ago and I got hooked!! :sick:

You can lose hundreds of thousands of ships and thousands of planets in one attack but somehow you will not feel that bad unlike ogame. Especially if you have a generous lord looking after you!!

http://uc.gamestotal.com

Guest gogoblender

wow, this sounds cool

guys is it as addictive as ogame?

tell me it's not.

does whatever we build remain online to be wagered against anyone else comin along and smashing it all to bits that will make me cry?

:drinks:

gogo

It's pretty addictive so far... and yeah, your Empire is out there for all to see and smash to bits if they so desire/are able. :) But it's much faster paced as far as planets and fleet-building. I particularly enjoy the little story element that they put into the missions. :drinks: Another nice feature is the ability to play real-time, once a day, or 1-2 times a day.

Guest gogoblender

ugh

lol, kel, you make things sound so good ...grrrrrrrr

and the missions sound neat...cool dif from ogame

Anyone else here playing?

:drinks:

gogo

• 2 weeks later...

yay my lord just gave me a free 30 days paid account. A lot more features have been added like longer turns, faster turns regeneration and the ability to finish the missions. You can only reach Act 2 Mission 9 for non paying accounts but a now at Act 3 Mission 16. btw now many systems and planets do you guys have and what are you're system levels? I currently have 8 systems (Eden as main, 1 Orion, 5 Dark and 1 Capital) and all Dark and the Eden are level X while the Capital which I got free from the mission earlier is currently level 2. Planet count is 171,000 plus.

edit: hey kel I just saw you're systems and it seems you're lord is not helping you at all on how to play the game. :woot: