new tracker/ torrent..

PureAcid

I found this, it is abt one week old/young and able to sign in for all... I think it has great potential..only mp3:s

---LINK REMOVED---

EDIT by Indy13: Ugh, thought about this over and over, not all torrents are illegal, however mp3 ones will be considered illegal in most cases. Also I noticed the site mentioned the so called Internet Privacy Act 431.322.12 which made it clear that the site is illegal. After long talks between the moderating team we decided not to include links that are illegal or potentially illegal on the forum. Hope you'll understand. PM any of us if you have a different opinion so we might discuss.

If anyone wants to comment on this I'll let it open for a while after which I'll close the thread.

Edited by Indy13
Guest gogoblender

Hello everyone!

PUre...this was a pretty tuff call on all our parts. But we really have to follow what our agreement with our provider here is asking for and it seems, like Indy said, that there are some contentious thingies o'er there at that site.

I hope though that if you find some wonderful new musical stuff you'll find ways of sharing it...but it seems like we can't work with you regarding that site, my friend.

:(

So...that bein said...whew :blush: , maybe we can fer now, hit those radio stations that have awesome trax by great dj's, and if we ever find something that we think could be open to debate, how bout a quick pm to any of the mods here and we can review it so that none of us get into any trouble.

^_^

Respect

:)

gogo

sure, like I said in topic, I was not sure legal or not...all I knew is that the tracker/torrent is private.I hope it did not cost you more trouble than to remove the link, thou...

:)

peace..