Uni 9 Glitch

It seems that the UNI 9 server was offline for a few minutes earlier today [around 18:00 server time].

Since then all kinds of weird things are happening. Deployed fleets are disappearing, esp probes do not generate reports, the fleet scrren for active missions is empty, but you can see the mission on the overview.

You'll want to check your accounts asap...

Nothing official on the OOF as of yet...

OMG

I checked on my UNI 9 account about 15:45 server time and found that I had been logged out. I logged back in and find that I'm now in vacation mode, my main fleet is missing :D , buildings that were being built are not being built. Oddly enough a tech is still being researched.

My points were reduced by over 20,000.

So, I posted on the OOF in the UNI 9 Down thread, but no answer yet.

After the update @ 18:05 server time, I see that my points are reduced by only 2,000, but there is no fleet on its deploy mission, all my messages are gone.

This might be a problem!!

Has anyone else experienced anything weird?

Guest gogoblender

I was actually pretty good fer the day HL, but it was a lazy day fer me on ogame and my fleets were pretty much just lyin around doin nothing.

Maybe it was the fact that I had almost no missions goin that saved me all the problems I'm hearin about in the oof?

:D

gogo

The continuing update:

At about 16:15 server time I received two messages indicating that my main fleet had returned and the missing 30 large cargos from the other day that were lost also returned.

As I was in vacation mode for whatever reason, I re-activated and things seem almost in order except that the 2 buildings I had started were not in process and a few ships I had built were also not there. So I re-started things, hoping for the best... Still out a few points, but probably due to the ships.

I think I was reset individually as I had emailed Amakir the GA about my missing 30 large cargos. I hope the others that lost fleet also had the same experience and their fleets are restored.

It would have been nice to have received something from the GA about what was going on.

Dazed and confused.... :D

Hey friends,

I made a trade a couple nights ago, sending 3.5 million deut to another player. I always have my trades ready to ship when I post, so I sent immediately. I told him to send as soon as he could. He didn't send his part of the trade, 3.5 million crystal, back until early this morning. I got the message that it arrived, but it doesn't show up that

01-27 06:17:54 Space monitoring Resource delivery by foreign fleet

xxxxxxx

Metal:0 Crystal:3500000 Deuterium:0

Previously you had: Metal:1000 Crystal:2398 Deuterium:2515990

Now you have: Metal:1000 Crystal:3502398 Deuterium:2515990

The thing was, I didn't have 1000 metal, nor did I have 2515990 deut @ the time... I had about 2 million metal and about 1 million deut, the calculations were totally off. The crystal doesn't show up in my resources either... I waited until the next stat update, I figured things might adjust and the res would show up. Should I just wait and see if it shows up or should I be concerned?

(Hope this all makes sense, wrote it @ work & not paying that much attention to it.)

-Matt

The crystal showed up en route to my MOON a few hours later... (after already receiving the message that the crystal had been received at my planet!) The fleet had a negative flight time... and then it stopped & the crystal showed up. Strange... but I'm just happy to have my 1st jump gate started :devil: