Urgent - Alarma - Red Alert - Amok!! You are NOT crazy

PureAcid

I am not situated in US anyhow I type this in english, as developer I have tried and tested IE 7 and that web-reader actually "saves" time, Firefox is not able to store pictures, and it has HUGE difficulties to access sites holding pictures, and/or animations. Time is extremly high for loading site and cookies are NOT in use, as I mentioned even id set storageamount on disc reserved for cookies and temp.files Firefox is not able to access the given storage. Firefox is outdated, buildt on fake. I do need to discuss this more at tech.net with oter developers before I send a bulletin for a complete mandatory switch AWAY from FIREFOX, to Internet Explorer. Anyhow, I recommend you to switch at once and you will be remarkable surpriced when you find that the temp.files and cookies DO REALLY WORK with INTERNET EXPLORER. Mozilla/Firefox is doing really bad cheating the user. Mozilla/Firefox is not able to store any cookies or temp.files that holds pictures or /and animations!

Do not wait, switch today. I send a bulletin when I have discuss this at tech.development forum, we might find more difficulties in that very bad product. My space is important holds amount of pictures, most artists have their own site, and also Hillary Clinton, who in working/active for the Presisdent election 2008. It is not acceptable that Firefox ruins web-browsing. IT IS NOT YOUR BANDHWITH THAT IS WRONG, IT IS FIREFOX WHICH NOT IS ABLE HANDLE PICTURES/ANIMATIONS.

I think this summarize my thoughts quite good

There are a lot of changes within IE 7 though not as many as we'd hoped and some that are merely cosmetic. Missing are innovative, cutting-edge features such as search engine suggestions, live feeds within bookmarks, inline spell-checking, and session restore--features offered within Firefox 2-- or thumbnail tab previews, desktop widgets, or voice (which can read Web pages aloud)--features offered by Opera 9. Given a proposed 18-month development cycle for the next release of Internet Explorer, IE 7 was Microsoft's one chance to leapfrog ahead of the competition, but the company has only barely caught sight of the current front-runners.

That said, everyone should upgrade to IE 7 when offered the chance, even if you never intend to use it. Because Internet Explorer is so tightly bound within Windows XP SP2 (for example, if you view an HTML document in Microsoft Word, you're using IE technology), it's better to have the improved code within IE 7 running on your system than not. But for a truly secure Internet browser with more features, we still recommend Mozilla Firefox 2.0 its in better shape right now.

I hate temp files and cookies/passwords stored in pc. It makes you vulnerable to any one who can access to your computer. MS talks about security but storing those information on pc I think the biggest mistake. It looks like pages are opening fast but it is not an actual speed any way. You are reading the page from your own harddrive.

I am periodically updating several pages and I have to see fresh updated pages every time. Internet Explorer cache will not refresh it self till you hit the refresh button which one not useful for me at all.

Firefox rocks (for me).

If I have to leave the firefox, still I will never go with the ie7 (or 8-9-10). Maxthon will be my second choice.

Every morning when I get to work I have to close XP's little pop-up balloon informing me of the new updates available for download.... while trying not to slit my wrists, I patiently close the little ANNOYING balloons and know that IE7 will never be installed on my pc : I've gone through the download process about 3 times (the complete download) and the installation completes fine. I then restart my pc just to close the balloon again informing me that IE7 is ready for download... I absolutely hate Microsoft these days. I think XP Sacred 2 sucks and I wish I was on a different planet where another OS is the norm. LINUX will just never be a household OS IMHO. But here I am stuck with XP and keeping my cool - not breaking my mouse, not smashing my keyboard, not kicking my screen and not publicly swearing at dear Mr. Gates.

So I have not had the opportunity to use IE7 and I it's only good fortune that I've not yet been forced to. :drinks: