Moonshot request

Ankhanu

I'm looking for someone to crash ~1337LF for me on my second colony in g6 (6:391:6).

Download seems to have moved in permanently next to cth's colonis, 2SS away from me and now has a moon around it. I need safer fleetsaving now, since Download's attacked me twice since yesterday and has scanned me a few times as well.

Defenses are minimal, 100RL, 20LL.

My LF should be done in abut 7 hr (2200hr ish Server time)

im glad that it worked out :drinks:

I almost got screwed, actually.

At about 20minutes to impact, Kel and I were banned for multi, apparently Psychic Duck and CWB hadn't thought it prudent to put any notes with our accounts saying that we were different people.

Luckily I quickly got my butt over to the official IRC and cleared things up with 10 minutes to spare...

Luckily after that, at about 1.5 minutes to go, Nameless Neko asked me if I was going to come out of V-Mode to save the 84 Recyclers that were also there... I didn't realize I was in V-Mode, and probably explains why when I tried to send to the DF at 6min before the hit that I couldn't :devil: I just thought that I'd lost my dummy DF with the 0000hr update.

I came out of V-Mode, hopped the CRs, got my moon and collected my DF.

Was tense for a bit there though :pitcher:

Guest gogoblender

Ankh, man tense!

oowah consumate diplomat too...you pulled it off with minutes to spare

Also intersting how you just telling a go like that in advance is enuff to keep em off yer back whilst using the same ip.

:thumbsup:

gogo