Floating enemies - How to decrease chance of my targets escaping?

As in, the patch + add result in mobs taking to the sky.

It isn`t an issue when maybe one of 40 monsters disappeares normally. But I`m doing the killquests for the special mount. Is there any way to fix this? 

I`ve only seen wolves and kobolds do this.

Further details:

I`ve only seen enemies float which haven`t been attacked.

I kept the gear set from my old HE before the patch, which has vastly different, enchantments now. Enemies run away. 

The floating enemy may be seemingly independent from physics, but is dragged down south the same way you`d see in Skyrim

Sometimes floating enemies like to reappear or float in a circle with comparable bugs. These do not. They disappear at a certain distance and the quest circle returns to where the mob ought to be, but isn`t.

I can`t really think of anything more...

• The title was changed to Floating enemies - How to decrease chance of my targets escaping?
10 hours ago, Sign said:

As in, the patch + add result in mobs taking to the sky.

It isn`t an issue when maybe one of 40 monsters disappeares normally. But I`m doing the killquests for the special mount. Is there any way to fix this? 

I`ve only seen wolves and kobolds do this.

I had opportunity to play the game again today.

3 kobolds respawned, the others were remembered as killed. 

I'm not positive, but I think there was an invinsible mob? 

I'm not sure if it's related as the bigger ones, too, are invinsible until I get close enough. They take damage, but can't approach, making it neat exploit. (I have no idea whether that's new at all or related to the patch. My laptop is a bit of a potato.)

But anyway, I was standing right in front of that one. The bug doesn't seem able to permanently mess with a quest, but it's there.