Needed: one homicidal WW Battlemage....no questions asked.

I have a two part request.

I want to retire my 3rd generation DS glad now that my 4th gen is doing so well. The 3rd gen glad is holding a nice amount of gold and a few items for my new glad.

Finding someone to mule these items is a minor matter, but that is the first part of my request.

The second, and more exciting part is that I want a battlemage with a high level of Whirlwind to meet me in PVP and kill me--with WW. I want to see if my weapon and armor are stripped from me before I die. No harm will come to your mage as I will not attack or activate any aura. I may hold the shift key to make the death slower, but that is all.

Any takers?

Hmmmmmm

Give me some time I would like to see this as well time for me to unleash my new FoN mage I think

Edited by EvilMale
Hmmmmmm

Give me some time I would like to see this as well time for me to unleash my new FoN mage I think

Well we can put this on hold for a bit--long enough for the executioner to rise through the ranks. The condemned is wearing generic armor. But I will send a full set of Andiells down so that he can die in style. That way, if his armor is indeed ripped off, we can see if it's still usable.

Sounds like a plan Sil I will unleash him sometime tonight after Vampie and I do some setting up for the hloidays around the house. Hmmmmmm. Time to farm some runes tonight I think too lol.

I have an exported copy of my WW mage before he died 2 kamis ago? His ww is level 185 and he is level 137 with full blackstaffs. If you are on the open servers I can help you out anytime if it sounds like he fits your needs. Otherwise I'm rebuilding my WW mage but it might be a couple of weeks to get him back up where the now deceased one was.