Poison Mist vs Celestial Light

k.

My understanding of Poison Mist is this: the damage is boosted by Testosterone (poison side) and the damage is set at cast time.

So, if you test expires, your existing PMs still pump out the increased rate. You new PMs will keep going at the new regular rate.

Gogo stated in his slot switching schemes

that he:

1) Cast high level CL

2) Switches slots for either R & R (since he only has read 1 rune of CL, switch away from the CL booster slot regens it at level 1 timing,

a significant savings in regen time!).

3) He switches to Magic % boost (was that Magic Spell % or Magic %? not to be confused with Magic Weapon Damage %) and the existing CL

now has it's Magic damage (spell damage) aspect boosted. From an existing CL.

So, is CL like PM or not? Perhaps different programmers handled the different characters? 'Cause to me, both "spells" are roughly equivalent

in how I use them.

Discuss/Refute/Exalt!

k.

My understanding of Poison Mist is this: the damage is boosted by Testosterone (poison side) and the damage is set at cast time.

So, if you test expires, your existing PMs still pump out the increased rate. You new PMs will keep going at the new regular rate.

Thats right... PM and CL basicly works the same... well except that PM has a support CA (Testo) - but it works like you described.

For example:

You have a PM at level 200 + a PM casting slot with additional 100 PM + you have Testo running. You switch to the PM casting slot and drop a PM. Shortly after our testo runs out and you switch to a melee weapon slot. As long as the original PM duration lasts (50sec) it will remain boosted by both Testo (runned out) and the caster slot (not active atm).