How to make Vendetta have that buzz to it?

Erialc wrote:

I've been thinking about this for a while...I'll compare it to Ogame...I know it's not ...but...How can it become that bit more exciting?..Ok I'll start my ramble...In Ogame you have that edge the raiding, the hoff's, the chance for moons...well it gets the pulse going a tad....

In Vendetta...I can map out areas...I can raid...and that is sooo much fun...but it is slow...hell how much time does the person being attacked need to hide their goodies...assuming they are online.....and I can build up my points...assuming you want to play for points...I don't really honestly care for points...but I must admit to being very suprised as to how fast I have gotten them...anyway..I am building a little army and hopefully one day soon I'll have a great defense...but I am in the Mafia...I am a Gangstah...I wanna Raid ...have I got this game all wrong?

I am really enjoying it don't get me wrong In fact I am loving it but it is slow...and I want to do more...Is there a way?

Any Ideas?

Aurora wrote:

Erialc

I agree with you! I keep comparing Vendetta to Ogame which might be my first mistake....

Vendetta is great but it really is missing something...

I cant suggest anything to make any difference tho, everything I know I have learnt from you ;)

Maybe its still early dayz...I dunno :unsure:

Schot wrote:

Hi girls! :wub[1]:

Well if I were to guess maybe its a bit early still. In ogame it took a long time for many players to reach a level where the action became hot.

I guess this could be said about most any game. You start off small and for a while its a painfully slow crawl uphill.

Have faith erialc. You'll hit your stride soon I'm sure. :)