Cassandra Vandales on ACS

Gogoblender wrote:

I think it's coming....

the poll is showing huge favor for it...

so we should start gettin ready

I like Aurora's take on this..that clan members that are geographically close can combine fleets easier cuz of easy deut costs.

how bout moons...can we build fleet depots on moons?

if others put their fleets on my moon...will they benefit from others NOT being able to phalanx that moon?

Are there any other tricks we can think of?

;)

gogo

locutuswrote:

indeed. I better start reading up. Can your ships and other alliance ships stay at the alliance depot? Is it like a moon where it's about 3 mins away from the planet or is it just a building on the planet? That having been said can people target a depot like they can a planet or moon? Hmm. I read the tutorial but it's still a little unclear.

Gogoblender wrote:

I"m going to ask Cass and Wraith02 (head admins over from ogame.org) over to see if they wouldn't mind answering some of these questions here on our forum as a complimentary discussion to threads running in ogame official forum

;)

gogo

Aurora wrote:

That would be very cool Gogo :)

I have read the tutorial thingy too but it is a bit vague in parts....

I have heapz of questions... :unsure:

Masterof the Nuts wrote:

Does anyone know when they would implement this if they decide to go through with it?

locutus wrote:

I pm'ed cavalier-the go, and he said he didnt know when they'd be implementing the acs if it was voted in favor.....so I guees they're keeping it under wraps.

Gogoblender wrote:

hey guys!

yeah I've got tons of questions as well...

I've pmed wrath02 and Cassandra Vandales and hope they have a moment to show up ...heh, they're pretty busy these days ;)

I"M wondering...could anyone here please post the link to that info thread on acs that you guys mentionned in the above posts here in this thread?

Thanks

:)

gogo

Cassandra Vandales wrote:

http://board.ogame.org/thread.php?threadid=29445

That one.. ;)

I will see what can be answered. :)

Gogoblender wrote:

hey Cassandra, welcome back to Dark Matters!

as you can see we're all interested in ACS

I"ve got a question regarding moons....

The talk is that they become more valuable.

Can you please tell us why?

Thanks

gogo

Gogoblender wrote:

btw, this thread is open to all members of the forum that can see this thread.

I encourage everone to post all questions of interest pertaining to ACS

This includes clan, allies and visitors from the official ogame forum as well.

Thanks

gogo

locutus wrote:

My question is about the depot itself. Is it a building on theplanet or does it hover like a moon/df. For instance can someone attack/target a depot where a fleet is or is it simply a meeting point. Would the homefleet from the homeplanet be on the planet or at the depot of the planet...sorry tried to make that make sense.

IP: 207.251.193.254

The alliance depot is a normal building on the planet, an addition to the existing ones.

And the moon has still the same value IMO, the only thing ACS does is that ppl can combine fleets and thus they will grow way bigger than ever before.

Gogoblender wrote:

hey cass!

so with acs...we can build a depot on the moon?

And will the players launching an attack from there be protected from a phalanx as well?

gogo

Not on the moons, on the planet.:)