HoMM: Kingdoms

http://hommkingdoms.uk.ubi.com/

does anybody knows anything about it?

I mean, I never played browser games before, haven't found one yet with a gameplay and setting I'd be interested in..

but, Heroes of Might and Magic : Kingdoms might be my first I'm actually really giving a try :)

HoMM:3 was really one of my favourite games for a while, enjoyed playing it..

but, have to admit never played it through, with all those campaigns and addons.. :whistle:

anyway: is anyone already in the beta-test program already?

registered today right away, really hope I somehow would be able to get an invite or beta key*

(* somewhere I read that there's an invitation/beta key for HoMM:Kingdoms if you go and buy the HoMM:Complete edition.. but don't really want to buy a full collection of all previous HoMM versions from I-V just for this key.. I mean, I have all titles already, don't need them again, and I'm not gonna pay for a beta *sigh* )

Thank you, registred for beta :)

Love the Heroes series, though Heroes 5 wasnt a hit for me - havent readup on the expansions though if they redid/added much. I play Homm4 still alot, just love it! Ohh, I also play Palm Heroes for PocketPC (Homm3 port), the beta release was free and quite stable. Check it out here and see screenshots here.

• 4 months later...

I got an email late last week accepting me into the beta. There's a NDA, so I can't talk about any specifics or what have you, but so far it's pretty nice, and HOMM-y. They're not screwing it up :D

• 2 weeks later...
I got an email late last week accepting me into the beta. There's a NDA, so I can't talk about any specifics or what have you, but so far it's pretty nice, and HOMM-y. They're not screwing it up :D

Lucky you! Did you get into the beta simply from having registered with the official website? I've been hoping to get in for months. :P

I also play Palm Heroes for PocketPC (Homm3 port), the beta release was free and quite stable. Check it out here and see screenshots here.

Now that would be nice to had to mobile phones.. ones whit bigger screens like in PocketPC's. Looks like the old and good heroes.

And if this HoMM kindom is going to be free to play and based on first two games of the series, it sounds interesting. But if it's based on 3 or newer HoMM, going to pass as they have never been interesting enought for me to play.

The new HOMM:K will be more like Ikariam or Travian -- a massive online browser-based strategy game. It'll use the same look and units as HOMMV. The focus is still on deep, long-term strategy, but obviously things like combat and the pace of development will be different to accommodate 1000's of simultaneous players.

I would kill for a nice version of HOMM that could run on my iPhone. :D

I got an email late last week accepting me into the beta. There's a NDA, so I can't talk about any specifics or what have you, but so far it's pretty nice, and HOMM-y. They're not screwing it up :)

Lucky you! Did you get into the beta simply from having registered with the official website? I've been hoping to get in for months. :P

Like Ganto, I followed the link in this thread and registered. Just luck I suppose.