Two weeks of bz bz bz-iness

Ok, so you all know about my interview last week (it feels like it happened eons ago...) well...I went to the interview, not very prepared and quite frankly I have not performed extraordinarily like in most interview I went before. But I am okay with that. if I do not get the job....at least I have accomplished something during the day I went to Montreal (namely, seeing some friends and eating like a pig with good food..YUM! delicious crispy chicken from at st-hubert...whereas At the residence, I feed myself with cookies...or oatmeal :yay: )

Anyways, it has been a very busy week (right now I am taking a little break from typing my dissertation about contempt of court...). I had an exam 2 days after the interview. Which was quite hectic for the studies since maybe I have mentioned it in previous posts that I have many precedents and jurisprudence to read. I found that excessive considering this is only my second semester at the faculty. However, it was a 2 hour exam happened on Saturday. I can't believe the professor had asked so many questions. Its definitely more likely a 3-hour exam!! I was not able to finish it.

Then On Monday (after staying up alllll night and day to study for the monday exam) Man, the questions seemed tooo simple. Too good to be true!!

Tuesday- I was late 15 minute late for the exam :((( but I finished 15 minute early. I hope I get a good grade for this one. This one too seemed too easy:) I think it is a conspiracy from the professors to make it seem easy when they actually put a ton of traps in the question. I am clueless.

Wednesday- The worst day of the week so far....I was 45 minute late to my 2 hour exam!! Omg, I should have never taken my afternoon nap (that lasted 3 hours...I was drooling, I heard the alarm, snoozed it, continue sleeping and suddenly ding!!) I rushed to the exam half-dressed, running in the cold without proper winter protection (it was minus something) by thetime I got there, I was exhausted, Icouldn't feel my hands, and I couldn'T even properly catch my breath then I rushed writing the exam without even thinking. I did not carefully think during the exam!! :((((((((((( I just felt like moping.....alone :D and commit suic*de...(joke) but really..I am really :evil: piffed about that day

Thurs....This time I m on time...and classmates were actually betting some money on me to see whether I would show up late again (lol...I wish I could make some money off of this too...) Anyways the exam seemed complicatedly and intracate (intricate?) anyways...I took exactly 2 hours to finish the exam. I guess I should thank my lucky charm that my momma sent me by Mail :heart::wub:

After the exam, I went to socialize with my friends, and caught a cold from them...:( right now I am really sick and tired and gotta finish my dissertation for tomorow...I can't even go partying during the weekend :cry: meaning no :)

Buf after ALL this, I am still zen...it just seem unusual considering that I should be piffed...or upset....or happy. but really I feel nothing. as if when someone talks to me, and I have no real reaction... :) as if I have already experienced all...as if it doesnt matter to me...I really have no clue. But I gotta finish my dissert. see u!