Account confirmation and password reset emails not working?

hey there, wonder if anyone here remembers me from the good ol times, a friend of mine says he cant log in because he doesnt receive any password reset or new account creation emails. I dont know if this is a known issue or if it is an issue at all as this is the fist time ive heard of this, but I just tried myself before writing this post and I cant confirm it didnt work for me either... maybe its just a coincidence but this friend asked to let you guys know so here I am

HIya Mare! Great seeing you, in the beautiful Summer, and also wanted to apologize for your friends' experience!:o

There can be issues with emails systems, and some members have reached me about this :blink: 

We can follow up with it manually. Is your friend on Facebook can he follow up with us there using our DarkMatters channel or he can reach me via Email my nic her at gmail . Also I checked all new registrants list, everyone has now been accepted, so he should be accepted if he's already applied

If he wants new account or email we can support from there , please tell him to reach me or if you want you can pm me with more info Mare

:)

gogo

• Thanks! 1
  • The title was changed to Account confirmation and password reset emails not working?
37 minutes ago, gogoblender said:

HIya Mare! Great seeing you, in the beautiful Summer, and also wanted to apologize for your friends' experience!:o

There can be issues with emails systems, and some members have reached me about this :blink: 

We can follow up with it manually. Is your friend on Facebook can he follow up with us there using our DarkMatters channel or he can reach me via Email my nic her at gmail . Also I checked all new registrants list, everyone has now been accepted, so he should be accepted if he's already applied

If he wants new account or email we can support from there , please tell him to reach me or if you want you can pm me with more info Mare

:)

gogo

thanks for the response, can you give me an email address that I can give to the guy in question to contact you?

• Like! 1
37 minutes ago, Mare said:

thanks for the response, can you give me an email address that I can give to the guy in question to contact you?

Ayup

PM to you sent

Done!

:cow:

gogo