I finally "beat" Diablo 3!!!

2 hours ago, idbeholdME said:

I played the game intermittently since release. Played in 8 seasons out of the total 28 that have happened until this point.

With Season 28, I decided I'd try finally pushing for the very top and beat Greater Rift 150 solo. Been grinding Paragon levels and as the season is nearing its end, finally decided to try going for the 150. And lo and behold, I cleared it on my first try :D Considering how much I struggled with 149, the boots upgrade I've found recently had to have been more impactful than I had thought.

150DIABLO3FINISHED.thumb.jpg.6dad373774ea44b28ad72e75a6423364.jpg

And here is the heroine that did my first ever GR 150 in Diablo 3. And most likely, the last:

hero.thumb.jpg.9d71cf93b23edbb2e52d1ca89066747b.jpg

as this will mark the end of my Diablo 3 career. Beating GR 150 has been the last goal I wanted to achieve in this game and I finally managed to do it. I've experienced the game at release, with Reaper of Souls release and how it changer over time.

Don't plan on coming back and as it is going into maintenance mode after the next season, I think it's about time too. If I had to guess, I'd say around 1500+ hours spent in the game at various stages of its life.

Farewell Diablo 3. You were a good time waster. :bye:

Brilliant!

I spent years and years ( and years) on that game! It sucked me in right from the very start, HC cost me many heart beats of angst before I gave up on that had gamble of double or nothing every level :lol: .. im torn tween jealousy and excitement for your achievement...I"ve seen some of those scary up-level dungeons on Youtube and never had what it takes to get that high.. though I did love one season of the Witch Doctor, when he came into "power" and that for me was the best season.

Bravo on your victory sir, does Diablo 4 await?

:whistle:

gogo

37 minutes ago, gogoblender said:

Brilliant!

I spent years and years ( and years) on that game! It sucked me in right from the very start, HC cost me many heart beats of angst before I gave up on that had gamble of double or nothing every level :lol: .. im torn tween jealousy and excitement for your achievement...I"ve seen some of those scary up-level dungeons on Youtube and never had what it takes to get that high.. though I did love one season of the Witch Doctor, when he came into "power" and that for me was the best season.

Bravo on your victory sir, does Diablo 4 await?

:whistle:

gogo

Thanks.

I would never play HC in an always online game. I don't trust the servers/my internet that much. Not to mention that it is pretty much pointless in D3. You can choose whatever difficulty you want for the campaign, and in the daily grind, it doesn't really matter. You can just keep farming safely without ever taking any risks. Pretty boring.

That being said, I completed that 150 without a single death.

As for D4, no plans for now. Although I am excited about the Titan Quest 2 announcement :bounce:

Edited by idbeholdME