Sacred Underworld ~Crafting Sacred Weapon for Yellow Book is Bugging, Please, I need help!

I've saved my game yesterday just before the quest where you have to find the 5th element in the way to craft the sacred weapon, so the "yellow book" of the quest appeared in Shaddar-Nur.

Today I opened my game and I found out a bug: the game is like I left it yesterday, but the main quest now is somewhere near the Monaster of Seraphim, in the cave that lead you to the element (and the dragon). I tried a lot of times to "unlock" the situation but it seems to be stuck. Do I have to start another campaing? Luckily, I've exported my ch just few moment before to save the game.

What can I do? Thanks

• The title was changed to Sacred Underworld ~ Please, I need help!
  • 4 weeks later...

That yellow book is always moving around.  Did you kill the dragon in the winter region of the seraphim?  I used to run back and forth to get the yellow marker to where it should be . Sometimes just running through the area will reset it properly.  I'm sure someone here will know the precise way to reset, but running back has always worked for me.  I had no problem with my last play through, killing the dragon seems to help, and also activating the portal. 

Recently the book appeared in a cave in the desert on the way to the tower, and I ran back and reset the thing.  Anyway, it's not a big deal. You're game isn't lost. 

• Appreciation 1
  • The title was changed to Sacred Underworld ~Crafting Sacred Weapon for Yellow Book is Bugging, Please, I need help!