Looking for Sacred Underworld - RAR etc, All Set Armors etc.

Hello all. This is mainly a request. Given I have no access to every set armor in the game I would ask for help. If anyone possesses every set in the game for every hero I could test it if the invisible armor project is working or not. I dont know every item by looking at just textures. 

So the point is, I need a rar or whatever containing the saved characters with the sets, for proper testing. 

Thanks in advance 

Vilya

• Appreciation 1
  • The title was changed to Looking for Sacred Underworld - RAR etc, All Set Armors etc.
On 2/9/2024 at 2:19 PM, Dax said:

Check:

Thank you. I knew it was somewhere around here but it eluded me. Now to find those textures am missing... If only the names weren't gibberish. 

On 2/11/2024 at 10:58 AM, Dax said:

Yes, its kinda wild inside the texture.pak. Which sets are you looking for?

Dwarf mainly. Vampiress..  I tried many dumb names I could think of and the ones that are being used as well but I cant seem to find them. especially the dwarf cannons

Here. I took the picturs from Pevils place as reference: http://pctalk.info/Games/Sacred2/PevilsPlace/sacred/sets.php

Vampyr:
Annouk's Grace: VLADY_ARMOR_1
Arhles Tgaw's Net: VLADY_SA2
Dalmar' Grandness: VLADY_ARMOR_2
Esal's Vicissitude: VLADY_SA1
Recundis Defiance: ARMPANZERFINAL_004 + BRUSTPANZERFINAL_006 + HELMKRAUSE_002 + PANZERUNGBEINEFINAL_005
Starion's Echo: VAM_NIGHT_HELM + VAM_NIGHT_TORSO + VAM_NIGHT_ARME + VAM_NIGHT_BEINE
Thorwyns Relics: VAMPIRRUESTUNG_HELM + VAMPIRRUESTUNG_TORSO + VAMPIRRUESTUNG_ARME + VAMPIRRUESTUNG_BEINE

(Just did a quick run. Will sort it later)
Dwarf:
Goilomn's Haste:
Kablelrinte's Banishment:
Rideg's Vision:
Thar Eross' Blessing:
Thodran's Rage:

LEATHERARMOR
DWARF_PLATEARMOR
BLACKARMOR
CURIOUSARMOR(?)
METALARMOR(?)
DWARF_BODY_KROTENHAUT + DWARF_NL_BELT_KROTENHAUT + DWARF_NL_GLOVES_KHAUT
DWARF_BODY_KURZHEMD
+
LEATHERCANON
PLATECANNON
CANON
DWARF_CANNON
DWARF_NL_HELM_L1

Here. I took the picturs from Pevils place as reference: http://pctalk.info/Games/Sacred2/PevilsPlace/sacred/sets.php

Vampyr:
Annouk's Grace: VLADY_ARMOR_1
Arhles Tgaw's Net: VLADY_SA2
Dalmar' Grandness: VLADY_ARMOR_2
Esal's Vicissitude: VLADY_SA1
Recundis Defiance: ARMPANZERFINAL_004 + BRUSTPANZERFINAL_006 + HELMKRAUSE_002 + PANZERUNGBEINEFINAL_005
Starion's Echo: VAM_NIGHT_HELM + VAM_NIGHT_TORSO + VAM_NIGHT_ARME + VAM_NIGHT_BEINE
Thorwyns Relics: VAMPIRRUESTUNG_HELM + VAMPIRRUESTUNG_TORSO + VAMPIRRUESTUNG_ARME + VAMPIRRUESTUNG_BEINE

(Just did a quick run. Will sort it later)
Dwarf:
Goilomn's Haste:
Kablelrinte's Banishment:
Rideg's Vision:
Thar Eross' Blessing:
Thodran's Rage:

LEATHERARMOR
DWARF_PLATEARMOR
BLACKARMOR
CURIOUSARMOR(?)
METALARMOR(?)
DWARF_BODY_KROTENHAUT + DWARF_NL_BELT_KROTENHAUT + DWARF_NL_GLOVES_KHAUT
DWARF_BODY_KURZHEMD
+
LEATHERCANON
PLATECANNON
CANON
DWARF_CANNON
DWARF_NL_HELM_L1

Wow. Further proves my point on dumb names... Thanks for the help I dont know when I will work again given I dont feel comitted to it right now. But do expect 3.0 on the mod sometime. This is a big step given I can trace all the files I need now.

Yeah, let it rest for a while. I am also barely dragging myself forward in terms of modding. It is really a burden and the only reason that I do not flush everything down the toilet is, that I put far too much work in. I am sick of setting countless of cr!p right, being caught in an infinite trial and error loop. Tbh, I gave the documentation-guy here a like, because he did his job well and professional, but as for the cheering and talkative executives... do they only roughly know, how bugged, unbalanced and unplayable both games were and how many hours, years of work modders put in to make them palatable at all? I guess not.  
So I let them go. Won't stop their confetti-throwing upper echelon parade.

Edited by Dax

Relax. You are not in a hurry. Get some ice cold beer, bread and roasted meat, lift your feet up and enjoy the incoming spring. That's far more important. Winter time is modding time.

Relax. You are not in a hurry. Get some ice cold beer, bread and roasted meat, lift your feet up and enjoy the incoming spring. That's far more important. Winter time is modding time.