How to use 2 accounts at the same time? :o

Hey folks!

This new topic is about how to use both of sb's accounts at the same time using only 1 cpu.

I was wondering for a long time, and couldnt find it out. Kery showed me a progy, which can change accounts quick, and maybe it can make me able to use 2 accounts at the same time, but unfortunately I dont know how to do it. I'd be happy if someone could answer this "weird" question.

Looking forward to your answers. :(

Apparently the unofficial patch from here will allow you to run two copies of Sacred (one for each account you want to use). I haven't tried it, but that's one of the things it's supposed to do, and they say it's compatible with the Closed servers.

Keep us informed if you can about this Tomi?

I'm curious to see if this works at well. The last time I tried to run two games on one comp the lag was so massive, I wasn't able to play properly.

Good luck!

:(

gogo

Yes it works (and also in the Closed HC servers).

I have only one driver (so I can't install 2 copies of Sacred), but with the new unofficial patch and the Advanced Configuration you can easily get this to work even on a laptop and have 2 accounts running at the same time, without having to install a new game or buy a new computer.

Sometimes I get error reports and have a bit of a trouble getting the other one running in-game, but after a reboot things are working perfectly again. There is also sometimes a minor lag, but so far nothing serious.

However you need your RAM to be big enough to pull this off. I'm trying to find out if there's any way to get past this (searching in 3 different languages :( ) so if I find anything I'll let you know.

P.S. If It's allowed, and if if doesn't exist - I can easily write a quick and easy guide with screenshots on how to make this work.

Or if someone else wants to do it I can PM the details of how I got it to work for me and provide pictures if necessary ^___~

Hmm well. I also tried the 2.29 patch. It worked until I wanted to open sacred 2nd time :P

We found out that my memory is too little (RAM :drinks: ), so I will never be able to do that. (or at least in that cpu).

Thank You for the help again Kery, and Dred. It was fun though. :)

So the way to do that (2 accounts) is the patch 2.29. As far as I know.