Where is everyone going to be buying Sacred 2 from?

I bought it from amazon, pre-ordered. I decided not to look at the collectors edition (if there is one) I paint and if I want my character captured I will try and paint it...not that my paintings are technically inspiring but I paint for fun as if I were a caveman painting cave paintings!

Anyways I was really excited to play by the end of the month but then I heard on gamebanshee news that it is opening on PC consoles everything on November 7th. So unless that changes I have the opportunity to beat regular sacred first not to mention all the games that I've played millions of hours but never beaten owing to chronic rotating game syndrome and chronic restarting syndrome.

chronic rotating game syndrome and chronic restarting syndrome.

lol

Claudius, why do I so know what you're talking about. And Llama has just posted about the Sacred 2's release date being moved. Another month, but I'll wait for the good stuff. Now..if only I could get a handle on where it's going to be released locally in time^^ I was reading over at the SIF today, that the Ce Sacred 2 Elite Graphics Textures version is going to be available as a download.

A good idea. This will give folks at least the ability to get the game, and then pay for better looking goodies later.

Good call Ascaron.

:viking:

gogo

p.s. and for gosh sakes, Claudius, if you have some art of Sacred or Sacred 2, come on and show us! We got a whole Sacred 2 Fan Art section in the wiki waiting for you ^^

gogo, I think I might have mispoke the release date. That may just be for the UK I guess because they want to release pc/console at same time.

on the artwork I've done my character for titanquest (glowing green wolves and armor with a poison spear and a trap firing) with watercolor pencils but I will see if I can get inspired to do something for sacred 2. But like I say I'm not exactly a major talent :) Oh well even bad drawings are fun if you have fun WITH them. I'm thinking a picture of the shadow warrior leaping with dual wielding attacks onto an orc would be pretty cool! I'm definitely thinking of the shadow warrior as my first character although I'm also attracted to the dryad. And I like the robatic guardian too. I'm in the minority on its voice in that I like!