The Watchmen

yEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEhawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Zack Synder, the guy who did "300" is doing this movie from the graphic novel...finally! It was my bro who gave me the comic years ago...and I remember when I first read it, I didn't like it at all. It took me a few tries to finally"understand" what was going on. The Watchmen isn't your average superhero story. It's got intrigue and is intelligent. The music for this trailer is outstanding. Definitely one of my favorite views in a while.

Click link now to be awed....the owlship look amazing... like right out of the comic.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/watchmen/high.html

:)

gogo

The great thing about this movie is that it's a mystery. It's got a pretty involving story line that takes place in an alternate time line close to ours. We have the "masks" non-powered humans, who go around being vigilantes. And of course, our Dr. Manhattan. He's pretty powerful, and I always was fascinated by the powerplay between those with normal human powers and the only one that was super powered.

Check out the final scene in the trailer where he raises his city from the sands.

Astounding.

:4rofl:

gogo

Hey, didn't I tell you how great this was? lol, all my friends at work and I have this song in my head now...for days.

Bless the Smashing Pumpkins

:unsure:

gogo