A new style of play

Well as some of you guys know my gaming ventures have taken me far away from Sacred and Sacred 2. In to the land of Azeroth. (World of Warcraft)

Well I recently Re-rolled a Paladin transferred all my fund and items that I could to him. And killed off all my toons. Yes my beloved Hunter for those that have heard me talk about him is now sitting at the bottom of some trash can. And my Little rogue met the same fate both dead for the time being. Now I know some wont look at this thread but some of you will. I recently added a post to Gogo's thoughts one different games Armor sets. Now I by no means have a set item yet. on my Paly but don't count me out yet. Also For those that know me I like POWER HOUSE toons. The harder they hit the happier I am. I am a damgae dealer at heart. But I recently took the venture of Tanking. It has been quite fun to say the least. Now my paly is Speced retaliation and is at level 47 and quickly gainning lvls I wish I would have thought to take some screen shots of a guild run that I was tanking the other night but with me focusing on the run its self I didnt have a chance to hit the button. But I do how ever have some earlier screenies of my Paly that I am happy to share with you.

WoWScrnShot_092208_161021.jpg

THis one was quite a fun day I had to sneak over to the oppiste faction's area to be able to do this it is the Alliance human start area had to kill some guards to get in the building I am in now :Just_Cuz_12: . Yeah I got addicted to PvP aswell oops.

WoWScrnShot_092208_161819.jpg

A screen shot of My paly and a guild memebers paly. He came to join in on the fun after he heard I was raising cain in the alliance area.

Well as We say in WoW and my guild FOR THE HORDE.

Cheers EM

As soon as I can get some pics of me tanking I will post them.