I just received my Sacred 2 CE International!

But, you'll probably have to pay something for the customs clearance (I paid 21$ CAD).

:)

customs clearance? what's that? lol, and how will they charge me this?

:)

It's the same in the UK. I got a package from the USA this week, total value about £35 and the Royal Mail wouldn't deliver it, they left a note saying I had to pay £18.50 customs clearance!

So I had to go and fetch it from their depot (not too far fortunately!). I think the charge was £5.84 VAT (Value Added Tax), plus Royal Mail 'International Handling Fee' of 13.84

I don't know ... international handling fee! I had to go and fetch it! To cap it all they didn't accept credit cards when I got there - but fortunately I had my cheque book in the car.

Anyway, I'm posting to say that I've just ordered my CE version from the 365games site. I had originally pre-ordered from Amazon, but I was wanting the CE version that they still don't offer it. Their price seems very competitive ...

Max (yes, another Max :) )

And we have as much room for as many Max's as needed. I'm happy you ordered it from those guys, I couldn't find one weak link about their service. And I was just happy that this time around, someone decided to include Canada in their delivery list....and it was free!

And yeah, that having to pay duty thing is weird. Funny thing was, when I was down at the post office in line, I saw a line at the counter saying they don't take credit cards, only cash and debit cards. So bonus for me as well, no duty. I don't know how 365 games.com pulls this off, but I love it.

:dance:

gogo