Sacred 2 Collector's Edition & the Carrier Imp

Hi again,

I like to know if it is possible to transfer the character files from my Sacred 2 normal retail version game to the Sacred 2 Collector's Edition version game.

Sacred 2 Collector's Edition is sold out in my favorite stores so I'm still waiting for a restock. I bought the regular version last week and already played quite far in the game and gotten many good stuff. I hope I can transfer the character files to the yet-to-be installed collector's edition game without any problems as I really like the carrier imp and the improved textiles and I don't wanna lose my character from the current game. :P

Yeah, when you buy the CE version, you'll notice that there's a regular boxed copy of Sacred 2 in side it, along with all the extras, so you won't need to install it, you can just install the elite textures & unlock the Imp.

Depends which OS you're using, in XP they're in C:\Documents & Settings\<User name>\My Documents\Ascaron Entertainment\Sacred 2\. Copy all of the file in there. I can't remember where they are in Vista, but do a search (including hidden/system folders) for *chest* (including the stars, this will find the shared stash file).