Finally! and am I impressed.

I decided to give the wife's laptop a go with the demo. After all it's a 64 bit dual-core toshiba satallite with 4 gigs of ram. The demo started up and I noticed a bit of lag with the mouse so I turned all graphic options to their lowest setting. Still looked nice, though.

So I did about three quests and killed a few rats and wolves and what not. Then I found myself on the coast and got killed because I was paying too much attention to the beautiful water. To add insult to injury, the fiends tossed me into the beautiful water as I died.

I can't wait until I have a sacred-worthy system!

I decided to give the wife's laptop a go with the demo. After all it's a 64 bit dual-core toshiba satallite with 4 gigs of ram. The demo started up and I noticed a bit of lag with the mouse so I turned all graphic options to their lowest setting. Still looked nice, though.

So I did about three quests and killed a few rats and wolves and what not. Then I found myself on the coast and got killed because I was paying too much attention to the beautiful water. To add insult to injury, the fiends tossed me into the beautiful water as I died.

A dual core can do. Its most demanding on the graphics. A 8800 GTS 320 MB such as mine runs it fine at medium. I set the nVidia panel parameters to performance, and PhysX to CPU (instead of GPU, its only slightly slower, not noticeable) and my FPS has improved drastically.

Wonderful, Sil!

I'm glad you got your feet wet. It is a gorgeous game huh? lol, watch and in a few weeks you'll probably know everything about that demo backwards and forwards

:)

gogo

It was kind of hard playing with the annoying mouse pad area on the lap top, but it was managable. Next time I'll use the mouse and perhaps monitor from my desktop.

Man! The laptop sure did get hot! And the demo froze when I tried to exit.

It was kind of hard playing with the annoying mouse pad area on the lap top, but it was managable. Next time I'll use the mouse and perhaps monitor from my desktop.

I had that same issue, this is the software not the hardware that made it froze.

Mouse if you can definitely. There's the W A D keys which really help with movement. Plus the mouse lets you lever the plane back and forth. Once you get the new game, definitely use Schot's instructions here on changing the graphics setting.

Customizing the Sacred 2 Camera View

Once you try 'em there's no going back.

;)

gogo