Hall of Fame - post your personal records (no spoilers inside)

Bragging thread :)

I have just set an important record (for myself that is) :)

My youngest padawan decided to break the unlucky streak that has been haunting the Jedi Seras. She slashed her way through the enemies, going directly towards the ultimate goal... and emerged victorious!! :yay::woot:

She beat Silver at level 26, hardcore.

During the final battle she ran out of health potions... :o Of course she noticed it when it was almost too late... :cry: With her last breath she spoke a word of prayer to Kybele... Her fatal wounds have suddenly disappeared... She saw her enemy, also struggling to shake off the clutches of death... With a mighty thrust she delivered the Coup de Grace, ending his miserable existance. :gun2:

Phew, my hands are still shaking. If that's not the ultimate reward of hardcore, I don't know what is... :cry:

Perhaps for some builds it's easy to achieve this, but it's been a really tough run for me. I'll post some details (and spoilers) of the progress in the build thread of this character.

Edited by Antitrust

Wooh! Congratulations young Padawan. Or should I now say, wise master. :cry: That is an accomplishment for sure trust. Wisked! Not easy completing Silver with a level 26 for most players I would think. Bask in your much deserved glory! :)

Did you really use Kybele's gift to save yourself near the end?! :gun2: Those can take a long time to cast and on the brink of death casting that is near suicide, lol. If you did then I can completely understand the shaking hands. :cry:

I cast the spell while running away, after discovering the "malfunction" of the space bar... I'm glad that guy didn't attack me at that moment :cry:

I'll stress the importance of the God spells again - they are not the "I win" buttons, they are the "I don't lose" buttons. Each can be very useful if you pick the right moment to cast it. Even the demon can distract the opponent for a second.