Lost Fusion Build

This is still in development because I really don't know what I want, lol

I'm not really interested in a Devout Guardian geared guy because I'd just play Shadow Warrior in that case. So I want to concentrate on Lost Fusion. I read that the 3rd Aspect isn't too spectacular, especially for newbies.

If I calculated it correctly (via this page: http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacred_2:Skills), there is a total of 911 new skill points that I will get through level 200, + new skills. Correct me if I'm wrong. It kinda seems too much.

With that, I'm looking at this skill distribution:

Lost Fusion Lore: 200

Lost Fusion Focus: 200

Warding Energy Lore: 200 (I plan to use the T-Energy Shroud)

Hafted Weapons: 75 (for double hit chance)

Devout Guardian Focus: 75 (basically, to use this when Lost Fusion stuff is not available and/or doesn't work)

Tactics Lore: Rest (167 points, I believe, helps the T-Energy Shroud with a rune, and just damage in general)

One thing I need to ask: what kind of damage does T-Energy Shroud work against? Only physical? All kinds of damage?

I plan to use whatever works in Lost Fusion + Battle Extension (and other spells that may be useful).

I didn't play the game besides the demo, so I'm open to advice regarding what is useful or not.

I'm a bit undecided regarding attributes. I guess I get 199 attribute points to use. For one thing, I'm not sure which attribute is good for Lost Fusion.

Do Lost Fusion spells count as spells and are buffed by Intelligence?

I could basically see dividing the points between Intelligence and Strength, and perhaps Willpower if T-Energy Shroud doesn't work against spells.

Please note that I haven't looked at runes (mods?) too closely yet.

Edited by inXi

oh well we all are diffrent, I like replaying the last one with improvments and I enjoy seeing the diffrence from the last time until its perfect (where I dont die, hopefully)